I recently took the certification exam to become an Oracle certified developer in APEX. I have to say it was a little complex, when I finished I thought I was not going to pass the test but I did.
I want to write some tips, and the way that I followed to get this Oracle APEX Certificate.
I hope this information will be useful for you, and don\’t worry I will write it also in Spanish 😛
Page with details about the exam: Oracle Application Express 18: Developing WebApplications
You must have an Oracle Account and register on http://www.pearsonvue.com/oracle
Watch, understand and try to replicate the examples of office hours videos.
I will recommend these topics:
APEX 18.1 New Features
Data Visualization with Oracle APEX
Universal Theme / Mobile Applications
Web Source Modules / REST Enabled SQL
Exposing RESTful Services using APEX and ORDS
Read the official documentation about APEX 18
Install Applications from the gallery, try to reproduce or just try to understand things that you don’t know.
Tip 4 – Small tips:
- Review Universal Theme and all components.
- Review the components with data source and its type of data source.
- Review all the things that you can do on shared components.
- Create your own application and try to force errors, determinate the error and solve it.
- Understand the basic concepts, for example what is the structure of an URL, what is schema authorization, authentication.
Tip 4 The most important:
On the exam web you can find all the topics that you need to study.
2 thoughts on “Getting the Oracle APEX certificate , Tips”
Cuales fueron los pasos que hiciste para tomar el examen?Saludos…
Excellent information on your thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.Apex Kratom